For Immediate Release
April 23, 2018
Tarah Probst announces 6 more endorsements for her campaign for the Pennsylvania 40th Senatorial District.
Stroudsburg, PA (April 30, 2018) – Candidate for the 40th Senate District, Stroudsburg Mayor Tarah Probst, has received 6 new endorsements for her campaign.
Mayor Probst remarked “I am very honored that these individuals and organizations have voiced their support for me and my campaign. These endorsements represent inclusiveness and a genuine responsibility to protect, inform and support our citizens. It is a great asset for our communities to have advocates like these to help us to serve in the best public interest.
Recent endorsements include:
- Carpenters Local Union 445 - During the April 19, 2018 monthly meeting of the United Brotherhood of Carpenters and Joiners of America Local 445 the membership in attendance unanimously endorsed Tarah Probst's Primary candidacy for the PA Senate District 40.
- Monroe County Young Democrats - A group of forward-thinking, politically active young people based in Stroudsburg, PA.
- Represent PA - Represent PAC helps progressive women claim their seat at the table. Across Pennsylvania, we back campaigns of progressive women candidates early and often.
- Emgage PAC - Emgage PAC is a bi-partisan national political action committee that supports local, state, and federal candidates who share our vision of an inclusive and tolerant America.
- Planned Parenthood PA - In partnership with the three Planned Parenthood affiliates in Pennsylvania, Planned Parenthood Pennsylvania, the State Public Affairs Office in Harrisburg, works to achieve maximum public, governmental and media support for reproductive health care, including family planning, by developing, implementing and facilitating a statewide strategy.
- LEAP Forward - To provide the gun safety voter with a legislative ratings system they could use to inform their vote.
Probst was previously endorsed by Equality Pennsylvania, the commonwealth’s leading Core organization advancing equality and opportunity for lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender people.
Mayor Probst adds further, “These endorsements are very important to me and I am eager to continue my work with these individuals and organizations to pursue our issues together.”